- Preparation of individual, partnership and
corporate income tax returns- federal, state and local.
- Preparation of tax returns for estates and trusts,
employee benefit plans, nonprofit organizations and others.
- Development of strategies to minimize taxes
- Advice on current changes in the tax law and
the tax effect of anticipated transactions.
- Representation before the IRS in the event
of IRS audit or other tax problems.
ACCOUNTING and AUDITING
- Audit, review and compilation of financial
- Preparation of financial forecasts, projections
- Computer-based bookkeeping services for monthly,
quarterly or other period financial statement preparation, including
assistance with the interpretation of operating results and financial
- Advice and assistance in business valuations,
negotiation of buy / sell agreements and mergers and acquisitions, and
- Assistance in the negotiation of financing
- Assistance with the selection of computer hardware
and software systems.
- Assistance with the design and implementation
of accounting systems, including the development of product costing
and break- even formulas.
- Advice on employee compensation and fringe
- Assistance with personal financial planning,
including estate planning and the use of trusts.
- Outsourcing of controllership functions.